The event will be held in English, you can follow us on Facebook.
How to find your business idea and carve out a niche of your own – even if you only have a vague idea, too many ideas… or no idea at all. Every business starts with an idea. But how do you come up with that idea? Or what if you already have an idea, but it’s just a fuzzy cloud floating ’round your head? Or what if you have too many ideas and don’t know which to focus on?
And once you have your idea, where do you start?
In this talk, Brian will walk you through the exercises he uses to help clients find and develop their business idea so they can start to carve out a unique niche of their own.
About Brian Fleming:
Brian Fleming is author of the book “What the Hell Is Strategic Branding Anyway?” and the founder and CEO of Mongrel strategic branding and marketing. He is also the creator of Mongrel’s 7-step Make Your Mark branding and marketing system, which helps people turn their ideas into a clear vision and their vision into a powerful, marketable brand customers will be excited to buy from.
The Make Your Mark branding and marketing system helps you:
• Find and develop your idea and express your vision, purpose and story
• Create a compelling core offer
• Define your top features and benefits
• Research and understand your target customer and your competition
• Position your brand on the market and create unique value and sales propositions
• Create your brand voice and identity
• Develop your marketing strategy
Mongrel offers coaching, consulting and execution services, as well as public and corporate workshops. Mongrel’s online Make Your Mark course will be launching in the second half of 2019.Back to all Events